H&H‘s Stacey Smithers, Kai Ethier, Emily Evans and Krystal Andrew share three standout Christmas tree decorating ideas. Whether you load up the boughs or ho, ho, hold the tinsel, we’ve got a tree-trimming style for every aesthetic. Discover how to DIY your own Scandinavian-style minimalist tree, which is perfect for small spaces thanks to its pared-back look. If you’re after sophisticated holiday style, try elevating a tabletop tree with baby’s breath for a snow-dusted look indoors. For the maximalist, our flocked tree with vintage ornaments, tons of tinsel and colorful lights is unabashedly over the top.
Tell us which is your favorite in the comments below!
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome